Friday, October 17, 2008

Hey everyone!





My name is Adrian. I am in the process of developing this blog to consolidate as much information as I can about packaging alternatives. I would like to begin by focusing solely on wood pallets (skids) which represent a huge amount of the wood consumed globally and are often over looked as a real environmental problem. I would like to provide information about alternatives to wood such as corrugated paper, plastic and metal pallets which are 100% recyclable.

I am a university student so time is stretched and this blog may take some time to come together. I am hoping within the next month this place will be up and running.

For now, for anyone who is listening to me out there, tootles and check back when you can!

Thanks anyone,

Adrian

No comments: